Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child/children at our college.
In order to enrol your child/children at Al Iman College, please follow the steps below:
Complete and lodge filled enrolment form in person at our main office or download the form and email email@example.com
Please ensure that the following documents are attached with the form:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunisation history statement
- Copy of residency status (copy of Australian passport or copy of both parents’ passports and citizen certificates)
- Copy of custody-related documentation (if applicable)
- Copy of Previous School report (If applicable)
Make sure that the form is signed by both parents/guardians.
An interview/assessment may form as part of the offer process. Once the application is assessed and approved, an offer letter will be issued along with an account statement. This offer will be based on a probationary period of one semester (six months).
Once an offer is received, families should confirm their acceptance by paying non-refundable and non-transferable fees mentioned in the account statement. You can pay by cheque or EFTPOS at our office or pay by online transfer to the College bank account as per the instructions given in the account statement.
If you have any questions please contact our office on +61 3 9743 4140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org